PS1 Life cycle asset management
- Experiences in equipment condition monitoring and its contribution to the reduction of life cycle cost and reliability;
- Operating performance of substation equipment contributing to improving technical requirements, specifications and certification;
- Lifetime management, deterioration and ageing of substation equipment;
- Risk quantification and optimized asset decision making;
- Sustainable maintenance optimization.
PS2 Advances in substation technology and reliability
- New connection configuration for higher reliability and reduced cost;
- Reliability Evaluation of Substation Based on System Performance;
- Reliability Modeling in GIS and MTS Substations;
- Reliability, arrangements and layout comparison between AIS, MTS & GIS technologies for substations;
- Quantifying the impact of substations arrangement in operational flexibility.
PS3 Substation design: New solutions and Experiences
- Modular, pre-fabricated, fast assembly and plug-and-play concept for substation solutions;
- Combination of outdoor and GIS/MTS technologies for substation area reduction;
- Combination of GIS, GIL and Insulated Cables in substation design;
- Grounding substations: solutions for urban areas;
- Mitigation solutions of substations to meet emerging grid requirements includes new renewable energy resource growth;
- Substations security against physical and cyber invasion.